Oak Creek Canyon is a 16-mile gorge known for its trails, waterfalls, hiking, and incredible views that call out to those looking to explore the outdoors.
The landscape within the Canyon does not allow for many homes: however, the homes that are in that area include a mix of rustic cabins, cottages, and luxury estates.
Highway 89A through Oak Creek Canyon is the primary route from Sedona to Flagstaff. It is considered one of the most scenic routes in America.
Oak Creek Canyon Homes for Sale
Please be sure to visit this section often and sign-up for property updates.
You will be able to review new listings as they become available.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Oak Creek Canyon Neighborhoods
Homes in Oak Creek Canyon range from 2 bedroom cottages all the way to those over 3,000 sqft.
Home prices range from a low of $300,000 to a top price of over $1,000,000.
Oak Creek Canyon Schools
The Oak Creek Canyon area is covered by the following schools:
Oak Creek Canyon Lifestyle
You will find plenty of outdoor activities to work up your appetite and then you can just take a short drive to all the amenities that Sedona has to offer.
Here are just some of the activities you can enjoy in Oak Creek Canyon:
Oak Creek Canyon Real Estate Blog
- Oak Creek Canyon 2022 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Oak Creek Canyon 2021 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Oak Creek Canyon 2020 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Oak Creek Canyon 2019 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Oak Creek Canyon 2018 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers