Elevated Personal and Professional Sedona Real Estate Experience
Wouldn’t you prefer individual, personal service rather than be treated as just a number?
I provide an elevated level of personal care to ease the stress, and help you from becoming overwhelmed when starting a new chapter in your life that involves buying or selling your home, especially when you’re not able to be there.
By limiting how many clients I take on, I’m able to provide an extraordinary quality over quantity service, and be available when you need me.
How can I help you navigate through all the steps involved in buying a home with ease?
- Knowing what you are looking for in your home is only the first part of the process
- I’ll break down the entire process into simple, goal-oriented steps that will allow you to feel more in control, and will also alleviate your stress
- You must expect and demand to have a REALTOR® who is prepared to communicate effectively with you, while providing exceptional and personal service
How do I utilize the most up-to-date, marketing techniques to sell your home against the competition?
- If we know what draws people’s attention to one home over another, we can utilize this information to distinguish your home over others
- I’ll establish a top-notch marketing plan to ensure that your home receives optimum exposure to those in the process of buying a home
- We live in a fast-paced, technology driven world, and your REALTOR® must be up to the challenge to use the most cutting-edge technology to make your experience smooth and enjoyable
I served our country in the U.S. Army as a combat medic and Non-Commissioned Officer. I hold dear all the values (i.e., Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity and Personal Courage) that were instilled in me throughout my military career. I am extremely proud of all the people I helped as a medic, and all the Soldiers I was able to guide, mentor, and care for as a leader.
I started in real estate as an investor while still in the military and continue to invest in real estate to this day. After serving in the military, I dedicated myself full-time into real estate as a REALTOR®.
Facts About Me
- Married to the most wonderful woman in the world, Barbara, who always supports me in every endeavour
- Proud parent of two sons and one daughter, along with a great step-daughter and step-son
- Tech, Real Estate and Marketing fanatic
- Die-hard Dallas Cowboy fan since childhood
- Social media and foodie
- Soldiers and family have often joked that I have Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder (OCD) when it comes to being organized (just ask my wife about our closet).
Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles of clients who just enjoyed a successful real estate experience. Thank you again for considering me as your RE/MAX Sedona REALTOR®.