Red Rock Loop is a separate area outside the Sedona city limits entirely surrounded by National Forest.
From the Red Rock Loop, you can enjoy views of Red Rock, Cathedral Rock, and more.
The Upper Loop Road starts at Red Rock High School on Highway 89A, runs through beautiful vistas of red rock formations, and exits at the Lower Loop Road.
The entire area has a distinct, rural feeling, yet it is only ten minutes from West Sedona’s shopping and dining areas. The area’s breathtaking beauty includes a flowing, sparkling, segment of Oak Creek surrounded by lush meadows and woods.
Red Rock Loop Homes for Sale
Please be sure to visit this section often and sign-up for property updates.
You will be able to review new listings as they become available.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Red Rock Loop Neighborhoods
Homes in Red Rock Loop range from quaint 1 bedroom homes all the way to those over 6,000 sqft.
Red Rock Loop is comprised of many different communities including Cathedral Vista, Cross Creek Ranch, and Michaels Ranch.
Home prices range from a low of $200,000 to a top price of over $3,000,000.
Red Rock Loop Schools
Red Rock Loop area is covered by the following schools:
Red Rock Loop Lifestyle
Here are just some of the activities you can enjoy in the Red Rock Loop area:
Red Rock Loop Real Estate Blog
- Red Rock Loop 2023 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Red Rock Loop 2022 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Red Rock Loop 2021 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Red Rock Loop 2020 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers
- Red Rock Loop 2019 Real Estate Housing Market Statistics and Numbers