November kicks off the start of the holiday season and now is a great time to ensure your home is ready to entertain those family gatherings.
You might also be excited for the crunch of leaves beneath your feet and the feel of the brisk fall air, but here are a few extra steps to ensure that your home is ready for the change in weather.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- HVAC: Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- HVAC: Service for Heating
- Ceiling Fans: Change Direction for Heating
- Windows / Blinds: Dust
- Curtains: Clean & Vacuum
- Electrical: Test & Rest Ground Fault Circuit