Due to all the rain and hail that Sedona and the surrounding areas experienced during the month of April, checking your home for damaged windows, siding, and the roof is important to prevent further issues down the road.
May is the perfect time for you to spend more time outdoors, tending to the lawn and preparing your outdoor entertaining areas.
It’s also a great time to keep up with your regular maintenance tasks for the interior and exterior of your home.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- Attic: Insulate & Ventilate
- HVAC: Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- HVAC: Schedule AC Annual Servicing
- Outdoor Grill: Clean & Prep
- Outdoor Furniture & Deck: Clean & Seal
- Showers & Wet Areas: Check for Mildew
- Lawn: Weed Control
This is the perfect time to clean and prepare for all your outdoor entertainment for this summer.