May didn’t provided Sedona with much rain but hopefully this monsoon season we’ll get plenty.
Summer vacation is upon us and with that comes plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy the early summer weather while taking care of your home maintenance.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- HVAC: Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- HVAC: Clean Condensation Drain Line
- Dryer Vents: Vacuum & Clean
- Lawn Mower: Sharpen Blades
- Foundation: Water & Drainage
- Lawn: Weed Control with weed torch
The cooler summer weather during June allows for numerous outdoor entertaining.