Welcome to the start of a New Year, and the first full month of winter.
The holiday season has come and gone and now is the perfect time to start your home’s January maintenance checklist.
- Holiday Decorations: Organize, Pack & Put Away
- Kitchen Cabinets: Clean and Sanitize
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- Stove & Oven: Through Cleaning After Holiday Meals
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Plumbing: Check & Clear Drains in Kitchen & Bathrooms Sinks
- Garbage Disposal: Clean With Crushed Ice, Backing Soda & Citrus Fruit Rinds
- HVAC : Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- Exterior Faucets: Turn-off Water Flow, Drain & Cover With Insulators
- Hoses: Disconnect, Drain & Store
January is the perfect time time to clean, organize and complete indoor home maintenance projects due to the cold weather.
Your home may continue to be challenged by inclement weather this month so be sure to keep up with your winterizing work and preparing your home for cold temperatures.