March 19th marks the official first day of spring.
This is the perfect time of year with the mild temperatures and after the snow, to step out into the yard, and begin preparing your yard and lawn for the year.
These home maintenance tips will help keep your home running smoothly as we welcome spring.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- Stove & Oven: Vacuum & Clean Underneath
- Ceiling Fans: Reverse Direction for Cooling
- HVAC : Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- HVAC : Inspection
- Irrigation System: Inspect & Flush
- Exterior Faucets: Turn-on Water Flow & Flush
- Hoses: Connect & Check for Leaks
- Mulch: Replace
- Lawn: Fertilize & Weed Control
Air conditioning systems need regular maintenance and inspections. Why wait until the summer rush to get your A/C prepared to provide comfort from the summer heat.