With many of us under the Stay at Home guidelines during this crisis, why not spend some of that time on our homes.
The milder temperatures allow for spending more time in the yard and on the exterior of your home. It’s also a great idea to open up windows and doors and air out your home when vacuuming or dusting as well.
These home maintenance tips will help keep your home running smoothly as we enjoy spring.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- Stove & Oven: Vacuum & Clean Underneath
- HVAC : Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- Air Out the Home: Open Up the windows and Let in Some Cool Refreshing Air
- Fence: Check & Repair
- Lawn: Aerate
- Lawn: Fertilize & Weed Control
This is the perfect time to plan out your landscaping projects and starting your spring cleaning routine.