When you’re selling your Sedona home you’ll want to remember the saying… “First Impressions are Everything!”
You want the buyers to spend their time enjoying all that your home has to offer.
In order to get them inside to even see the interior, you have to draw them in with the home’s curb appeal and exterior.
This will help set expectations that will help them form a positive opinion of your home, before they even step one foot inside.
Even with Sedona currently experiencing a seller’s market, the home’s exterior appearance is still a top priority and will separate you from your competition.
Here are a few inexpensive ways that you can do to improve your home’s curb appeal, and likely make your home more appealing to buyers:
- Make sure to mow the lawn, trim edges of bedding and trim plants and flowers
- Trim any trees or shrubbery
- Find a rake and groom your lawn and flower beds
- Spray your driveway or walkway down and get them spick and span clean
- Dress up your front porch by investing in a brand new welcome mat, maybe even some small plants or flowers that line the walkway to your door
- Make sure your front door shines by either cleaning or repainting your front door and don’t forget about the trim
- Clean your windows and make them sparkle
Taking care of these few relatively inexpensive and simple chores will welcome more home buyers to view your home – which will help set you apart from your competition, sell faster, and quite likely at a higher price.
What do you think?
What do you think is important when preparing your home for sale? Please let me know what they are in the comments.