Still dreaming of the spring weather?
It’s just around the corner.
These home maintenance tips will keep you occupied indoors and before you know it your home will be ready for the coming spring season!
- Sinks, Shower, & Tub: Check / Repair Grout
- Doors: Tighten Knobs / Lube Hinges
- Ceiling Fans & Light Fixtures: Dust / Clean
- Plumbing: Check Supply Lines for Leaks
- HVAC : Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- Windows / Blinds: Dust
- Curtains: Clean & Vacuum
- Electrical: Test & Rest Ground Fault Circuit
This month you may continue to deal with freezing temperatures as spring approaches.
Attention will need to be given to exposed pipes to prevent them from bursting.
Heating systems need regular maintenance and care to ensure that they function properly.