August is a great time to enjoy the last days of summer, before the school year begins.
The temperatures are rising and many of you may choose to leave on one last summer trip before the busy fall begins.
Inside the home, it may be a good time to get organized before the school starts. Plus, you can get all the kids school supplies during the Tax Free Weekend.
- Range Hood Fan: Check & Clean Filter
- Refrigerator: Vacuum Behind, Clean Coils
- HVAC: Vacuum & Dust, Replace / Clean Filters
- HVAC: Clean Condensation Drain Line
- Lawn: Watering & Weeding
- School Supplies: Tax Free Weekend
As a reminder, it’s important to stay hydrated and use sunscreen when working outdoors.